We help you to take all the necessary steps to create your company
When it comes to finding the best location for your business, there are many factors to take into account: sector, environment, professional profile… Here are some of the aspects that Madrid Region offers for the use of its land.
We tell you about some of the aspects that Madrid Region offers for the use of its land.
Offices, industrial buildings and logistics corridors
In order to find office space or industrial buildings, it is important to know the geographical distribution of Madrid according to its economic activity:
- NORTH/NORTHWEST: It covers the northwest area of the capital and the towns located around the A6 and the M607 (La Coruña highway). It is especially dedicated to the service sector. Many banking institutions have their headquarters in these spaces.
- WEST: Specialization in commercial warehouses
- EAST: The A2 axis concentrates the greatest logistic activity in Spain due to its connections with Barcelona, Zaragoza and Bilbao and its link with the airport and the two dry ports of Madrid
- SOUTH: Focused in the industrial sector, it is home to the Airbus factory in Getafe, as well as logistics activities.
- CENTER: It is home to the capital’s financial center, where most of the land used for office space is concentrated. The Central Business District, located on the capital’s main thoroughfare, contains 4.3 million square meters of office space.
Madrid Region has designed the LAND PLOTS 4.0, a computer tool that allows you to use a visual selector to consult the location and characteristics of the plots of land available for sale or concession that are owned by Madrid Region and the City Councils of the region.
The information in the Land Plots indicates the residential, tertiary, commercial or other use and the regime, whether for sale or lease, concession or surface right.
Madrid has a multitude of coworking spaces to promote entrepreneurship, attract digital nomads and facilitate their installation in our community.
Madri+d’s startup radar offers detailed information on different co-working spaces located in Madrid Region.
Learn about the tax system for residents in Spain and the exemptions in Madrid Region
How to find land, offices, logistics centers or coworking spaces in our region
Find out the administrative authorizations for residing and working in Spain
We guide you in your search for talent and the particularities of our labor legislation