An economic ecosystem designed to create companies and favor trade and business.
Excellent land and air connections
The region’s excellent land and air connections make Madrid Region an ideal destination for business triangulation between Europe, Latin America and the rest of the world.
- Madrid is the epicenter of Spain’s radial system of motorways and dual carriageways, which connects the region with the whole of Spain and its borders over more than 15,000 kilometers.
- Madrid is a maximum of six hours by road from any point in Spain.
- It is also the core of the largest logistics corridor area in Spain, with more than 38 million m2, where 75% of the logistics companies operating in Spain are located.
- The dry port of Coslada is located 10 minutes from the airport and connects with the main ports (Algeciras, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao) in a few hours.
- Madrid is the hub of the most extensive high-speed rail network in Europe and the second largest in the world after China.
- The high-speed network provides access to the main Spanish cities and the European network in less than three hours
- Madrid-Barajas airport is the second largest in Europe in terms of capacity, fifth in terms of passenger traffic and sixth in terms of cargo traffic.
- It is located 12 km from downtown with exceptional intermodal access and direct connection to the AVE network.
- It concentrates 25% of direct flights between the EU and Latin America, and provides direct access to 220 destinations in 74 countries.
Madrid Region strengthen its strategy to boost Datacenters
Invest In Madrid participates in the regional strategy to boost this sector in the region, which has recently been reinforced with the creation of the Office for the Promotion of Data Processing.
A new logistics concept for e-commerce
We tell the case of Huboo Technologies España, a logistics company that Invest In Madrid helped to land in the region in the middle of the pandemic, growing more than 600% since then and generating more than 60 jobs.
Madrid, centre of attraction for Datacenters
The region is consolidating its position as the great technological hub of southern Europe, concentrating 70% of the development of data processing centres, a booming sector with high growth forecasts.
Qualified and competitive professionals. Education system open to the outside world.
Excellent connectivity and access to Spain, Europe, Noth of Africa and Latin America.
Not only business. A city with one of the best quality of life standards.