What we do
We focus our work on meeting the needs that your company may have in its establishment in Madrid, such as:
- Support in the establishment of new areas of the company so that it can operate satisfactorily.
- Improvement of available resources and infrastructure: search for offices, industry, recruitment of personnel, installation of ICT equipment, energy, etc.
- Obtaining visas, work permits for family members, operating in free trade zones.
- Competition legislation, product development, R&D capabilities
- Training of staff, new facilities, improving connectivity, local value chains
- International schools, approval of products or services for commercialisation
- Support services to companies to become strategic leaders, centres of excellence
- Local R&D, collaboration networks with universities, economic and social partners
- Agreements and collaboration with tax authorities and other public institution
How we do it
- Ad hoc consultancy to identify your company’s needs and possibilities for expansion
- Contact with local partners
We put you in touch with our network of contacts, both public and private: foreign embassies, bilateral chambers of commerce, law firms, consultancy firms, engineering firms, tax specialists, universities, technology parks, research centres, sectoral, business and trade union associations, cluster associations, etc.
We can be the perfect link for the search of potential partners for the development of your business and we are an excellent platform for the establishment of networking relationships.