Data controller information
Identity: FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD (CIF G84442755)
Address: Calle Velázquez, 53, 28001, Madrid
Phone: 91 220 28 00
— Purposes of the processing
FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD will process the information provided to us by interested persons for the following purposes:
- To handle applications and documents from companies applying for the “Madrid Excelente” seal, as well as applications and documents related to other FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD activities (Madrid Excelente Awards for Customer Trust, among others).
- To handle any type of request, suggestion or question about our services from the individuals concerned.
- For commercial communications: Processing your data for the purpose of informing you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
- For invitations to events and conferences: for the purpose of granting access to events and conferences organised by FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD.
- To promote events and conferences on social media: for the purpose of publicising the content of the events and conferences organised by FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD. Said promotion includes both static and dynamic images.
- To manage information provided by candidates for job positions through their Curriculum Vitae (CV), for the purpose of the selection and recruitment process. You expressly authorise FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD to process your data for the stated purpose, allowing them to publish your name and surname(s), as well as qualifications obtained, if the organisation’s website deems it necessary.
FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD will treat the data and information provided for the selection processes with the strictest confidentiality, adopting the technical and organisational measures necessary in order to avoid loss, incorrect use, alteration and/or unauthorised access. Data retention: Furthermore, we inform you that FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD may store your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year. After that time, it will automatically be removed.
— Data retention criteria
- Management of Curriculum Vitae: FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD may store your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year. After that time, it will automatically be removed, pursuant to the data quality principle.
- For commercial communications: Any person can unsubscribe from these communications at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The rest of the data and information shall be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected.
The legal basis for the data processing is the consent of the individuals concerned to:
- Processing and management of any request for information or questions about our services.
- The sending of commercial communications by FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD.
- The sending of invitations to conferences and events organised by FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD, as well as attendance control of said conferences and events.
- The sending of your curriculum vitae.
Personal data is not disclosed to third parties, unless legally required to do so. International data transfers to third countries are not carried out either.
Personal data is obtained directly from the individuals concerned and our collaborators. The personal data categories that our collaborators provide us are the following:
- Identification data.
- Addresses or email addresses.
- No sensitive data is processed.
Right of Access, Rectification and Erasure: The individuals concerned have the right to obtain confirmation about whether FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD is processing personal data that may concern them or not. The individuals concerned have the right to access their personal data as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data, or, if applicable, to request their erasure when, among other reasons, they are no longer needed for the purposes they were collected.
Right to Restriction: In certain situations, the individuals concerned might request restricted processing of their data; in such cases, we shall only store them to make or defend claims. In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their specific situation, the individuals concerned may object to the processing of their personal data. FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD will stop processing the data in this case, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to make or defend possible claims.
These rights may be exercised at www.corporate-line.com/cnormativo-madrid-competitividad.
– Updates and modifications
FUNDACIÓN MADRID POR LA COMPETITIVIDAD reserves the right to modify and/or update data protection information when necessary, in order to comply with the Data Protection Regulations. If any modifications are made, the new text shall be posted on this page, where you shall have access to the updated policy. In all cases, the relationship with users will be governed by the regulations established at the precise moment the website is accessed.